I spend many, many hours in the kitchen as a mom of five -- six really if you count Mr. Darling. The kitchen is where many memories are made and it’s filled with some of my favorite things which I am sharing with you today!
1. This Ash and Anchor Anodyne Tea Towel is just amazing. Honestly, it’s so pretty -- I never want to use it. A pretty tea towel brings a pop of color to your kitchen and you should always having one on display. They're offering our readers a 15% discount until 4/30 - Enter XOXOLHS at checkout!
2. I found this gem -- a plastic mason jar in mint and I can’t get enough of it. It makes me want to actually do dishes so I have utensils to place in here on my counter.
3. Candles are great to light while you are cleaning up breakfast, lunch and dinner. I always have a few in my kitchen and this Kate Spade is a favorite.
4. Everyone needs a tray. You can use it for so many things! Be a hostess when you have guest or create a coffee center with it. I have quite a few of these trays in many colors in my kitchen.
5. Stylish juice glasses? Yes, please.
6. And I can’t get enough of these amazing bowls that have endless uses. Mine hold pacifiers by the sink!
7. Everyone needs a funny print to hang. It makes a fun conversational piece around the dinner table too. I love this one from Eat Say Love.