I know it can seem funny to have just one random day a year designated to show your love for those important people in your life, but sometimes you just need a reminder to stop and be thankful for all that you have. Take the day to be grateful for those you love and for the moments you love!
So whatever your stance is on the holiday, at least be sure to take advantage of this time to say ‘I Love You’ to just about anyone who will listen and eat some of those nostalgic candy hearts. I wait all year to have an excuse to eat those boxes of Sweethearts!
‘Moments I Love’ captured on my iPhone.
1. Snowy neighborhood walks with Parker.
2. Writing notes to the ones you love.
3. Fresh eucalyptus.
4. This little lady and her big heart.
5. Sweet baby girl dresses for Valentine’s Day.
6. Tiny hands exploring music.
7. The view from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
8. Red lipstick for any occasion.