Photographer friend Mairim Robles is always sharing the most adorable photos of her daughter sporting June & January. So when we discovered she also had a recipe for making gummies at home, we knew this would be a magical DIY just in time for our throwback Anchor Print launch.
What You'll Need
- Measuring Cup
- Candy Mold
- Sauce Pan or pot
- The cutest June & January Anchor Playdress you ever did see!
- 3oz Flavored Gelatin
- One Envelope Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/3 cup of cold water
- Honey (optional for more flavor)
- Flour (optional for nonstick)
- In a bowl, mix together flavored gelatin, unflavored gelatine, and cold water.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes after being mixed.
- Pour into sauce pan or pot on low heat for no more than 3 minutes. Stir until completely smooth.
- Pour into measuring cup.
- Pour into candy mold slowly.
- Let it sit on counter for 5 minutes.
- Put into freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out of freezer.
- Optional: sprinkle a small amount of flour on top before removing from candy mold, so that they don't stick to plate.Peel gummies off candy mold and place on plate. They are ready to eat. Enjoy!
The Anchor Play Dress launches this Friday, May 12th at 9pm EST!