Whether you are treating yourself to something new or shopping for a your mama or mother figure in your life, our curated Mother's Day collection has it!
1. Rifle Paper Co. Candles // Three different scents to choose from with stunning packaging on each. No need to wrap these beauties! (ps we have been burning the Amalfi Del Mar at the office and it's SO good!)
3. The Type Set Co. Magnet Board // Pair with the cute alphabet magnets or use as a white board!
4. The Type Set Co. ABC Magnets // Tons of different colors! Use them on your fridge or obviously perfect with the magnet board.
5. Porter Terrazzo Mugs // These ceramic mugs are a true fave!
6. Baggu Canvas Backpack // This color is so cool and would go with anything. Hold's a 13 inch laptop if needed and is machine washable!
7. Bink Water Bottle // The Day Bottle empowers you to be more mindful of the water you drink every day. It has simple to follow AM/PM time markings on the bottle sleeve which help you drink all day.
8. Rifle Paper Co. 500 pc. Puzzle // A puzzle for YOU to take a mental vacay to a beautiful flower field which we all need, right? Love the pretty box that has to be left out on a shelf and the quality of the pieces is really nice too!
9. June & January Grown Up Basics // The boxy tee is MY current personal fave thing we've made for grown up but do NOT sleep on the varsity or robe. Or rather, DO sleep in them. They are so comfy and flattering.
10. Milk and Honey Lemon Vanilla Bath Soak // I first purchased this bath soak at an in-person market for myself and fell in LOVE. It smells like lemon pound cake and is the most moisturizing bath soak I have ever used. And a bonus that they are an Austin owned brand that we love to support!
11. Rifle Paper Co. Disposable Masks // Having a pack of disposable masks in my car or bag has been the TICKET. These are a really nice gift option because the pretty prints makes wearing them a little more fun, well it does for me anyway. ;)
I couldn't fit everything into the guide here and I actually have more things coming this week so be sure and check out the entire collection here!